The campus can be reached within 30 minutes by road from the capital city of Enugu. It is about an hour drive from Abia State University (Uturu), Ebonyi State University (Abakaliki) and the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. The commercial cities of Aba and Port Harcourt are between two hours and two and a half hours drive away.
It is one of two universities located in Nkanuland of Enugu State. The other is the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) – the first state university of technology in Nigeria, located at Agbani in Nkanu West Local Government Area.
The university has three colleges
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
The College of Natural and Applied Sciences has five departments. They are Microbiology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science and Industrial Physics.
College of Management and Social Sciences
The College of Management and Social Sciences has eight departments. They are Economics, Mass Communication, Industrial Business Administration, Accountancy, History & International Relations, Psychology, Political Science and Banking & Finance.
College of Law
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JUPEB programme of Renaissance University. This programme is designed to prepare candidates seeking Direct Entry admission into 200 Level undergraduate programme of Renaissance University.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables successful candidates, after the examinations administered by JUPEB to gain Direct Entry admissions into 200 level of the Degree of Renaissance University.
RNU JUPEB Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sitings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidates desired course (English and Mathematics included).
How to Apply for Renaissance University JUPEB Form
- Applicants should visit the school’s website to complete the online Jupeb Application Form from the school’s Admissions Page
- Complete the online form by providing the details required for the Jupeb programme.
- Payments are made by raising a bank draft of Two Hundred and Thirty-Six Thounsand Naira only (N236,000) from any bank in favour of Renaissance University and submitted upon arrival to the university. This amount covers the following:
- School Fees and Accomodation – N200,000
- Acceptance Fee + Registration – N36,000
For more information or enquiry
Call: Registrar – +2348064416416, Admissions Officer – +2348067766018
Thank you for reading our schoolguide updates today, stay tuned for more updates