How To Study Surveying And Geo-Informatics Or Geo-Science Informatics? Welcome to Schoolguide, patiently check these list out after reading through!
- See Automobile Engineering Jobs In Nigeria
- How To Pass JAMB Without Expo/Cheats In 2021
- Elon University Reviews And Overviews | History, Rankings And Academic Activities
- Requirements To Study Agricultural And Environmental Engineering And The Job Opportunities
- The Requirements To Study Wireless And Communication Technology And The Job Opportunities
Crucial things you should know
- How To Check UNIBEN Result For 2021 Post UTME
- Requirements To Study Geology And Mineral Resources Or Geology And Mining And The Job Opportunities
- 10 Most Pricey Public Online MBA Programs | Business School Name, Location And Program Cost
- Requirements Guide To Study Aeronautic/Aerospace Engineering And The Job Opportunities
- The Requirements To Study Civil/Water Resources Engineering And The Job Opportunities In Nigeria
Right now, you are currently reading How to study surveying and geo-informatics or geo-science informatics. i know vividly that; many candidates and students out there will be busy with their keyboards searching and giving queries to search engines like google, yahoo search and bing with what are the requirements to study surveying and geo-informaics or gep-science informatics?
Search no more my lovely and brilliant student out there, here i come with the answers i have researched and documented all just for you, now sit back and relax as i give you full gist about what it takes to study surveying and geo-inforamtics or geo-science informatics.
O Level Subjects You Must Credit First To Be Considered Admission
As a student/candidate who wishes to study surveying and geo-informatics or geo-science informatics must have the minimum of five (5) credits passes in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. The subjects to include; English language, biology or agricultural science, mathematics and any other two subjects in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB for proper considerations.
Now, you have know all what it takes to pave first way for yourself into the varsity by crediting all the basic and required O level courses or subjects listed in the above paragraph. do you want to know more about JAMB subjects you needed to put in and pass before gaining admission in to any Nigerian varsity? if yes follow me by reading through my lines down the next paragraph.
How many subjects to write in JAMB?
As a student/candidate of surveying and geo-informatics or geo-science informatics will have to register for the following four (4) subjects in UTME (JAMB) for proper considerations and evaluations. The subjects to includes; English language, economics, mathematics, biology or agricultural science for proper evaluations and considerations.
Jobs For Surveying And Geo-Informatics Or Geo-Science Informatics
In this specialization, is designed and set to produced professionals with manpower to work in diverse dispensations like;
- space and satellite launch,
- navigation firm
- oil extractions companies
- land surveyors
- ministry of natural resources
- science research
- bio research
- time series analyst
- and mostly important a graduate in this area of specialization could be self-employed.
Recent Articles from Schoolguide