University of Lagos – UNILAG Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students 2020/21
Information reaching our news desk (Schoolguide) today is that the management board of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) is using this medium, to reach out to all newly admitted undergraduate students, whose names appeared on the Unilag merit admission list, that the school is requesting that each and every one of them are to report at the Multipurpose Halls B and C, the University of Lagos for registration, starting from:
(The date will be announced very soon).
It’s in your best interest to follow the registration procedure strictly.
1. REGISTRATION SCHEDULE.
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents
For all candidates who will be following these procedures, please proceed and login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng) and fill the biodata form, then proceed and print out the screening form.
ALL students are expected to upload the under listed documents while filling the Biodata Form.
– Birth certificate
– Letter of reference
– Testimonial from secondary schools attended
– Certificate of state of origin
– JAMB Admission letter
– Previous Degree Certificate (DE students)
Stage 2: Screening.
After the above guidelines, all candidates are expected and required to proceed to the screening center and submit four copies of the under-listed documents to the Registration Officer of the academic institution:
1. Screening Form Generated From Stage 1
2. JAMB Utme Result Slip
3. Unilag Post Utme Result Slip
4. O’ Level Result Certificate (Waec / Neco) Or Statement Of Result With an Online Version Of The Result
5. Letter Of Reference From A Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
6. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age.
7. Testimonial From Secondary Schools Attended.
8. Certificate of State of Origin.
9. Jamb Admission Letter.
10. Passport Photographs (12 Copies).
Stage 3: Post Screening.
Please take note that after completing the screening exercise, proceed and go for data capture and make payment for obligatory charges at the school designated banks, or through the school portal.
Please take note that the complete information regarding this will be given during the screening exercise, take note.
Stage 4: Faculty and Departmental Registration
All candidates are also requested to visit their Faculties and Departments for registration.
Stage 5: Final Enrollment
Please take note that the final enrollment is compulsory for all fully registered students. The final enrolment is billed to commence on very soon (Date yet to be announced)
All candidates are expected to submit a copy of the following documents to the Registration Officers as well as Department and Faculty.
° Completed and duly signed Students Biodata
° Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
° Payment Acknowledgement Receipt.
Take note that impersonation is a serious offense and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to the police.
Do Not Missed These Readings;
- Ajayi Crowther University Steps by Steps For Courses Registration Online 2020/2021 Session
- Reopening Date For Federal College of Education (Technical) FCET Umunze, Anambra State
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Session Academic Activities
- What Are The Requirements To Study Nursing In Nigeria And The Job Opportunities
Most Keywords Used On This Page
- Testimonial from secondary schools attended
- Completed and duly signed
- Completed and duly signed students
- Certificate of state of origin
- University of Lagos unilag